Scanner Mounting Tape
For wet or dry film mounting
What is unique about this tape is it offers extremely resilient adhesion in the presence of KAMI Mounting Fluid. The adhesive of this tape will not dissolve when in contact with KAMI SMF 2001 Scanner Mounting Fluid. As well offer little to no residue upon removal which assist in less need for surface clean up after scanning.
Each roll of mounting tape is individually bagged and heat sealed. AZ-SMT can be used for sensitive surfaces such as coated glass found in scanners, acrylic drums and plastics. Not only is the tape more capable but a better value and costs less per roll due to less waste.
• KAMI compatible (adhesive will not dissolve)
• Residue free on removal (reduces time for cleanup)
• Available in Extra wide 1" width or 1/2" (makes film mounting easier)
• Use either for dry or fluid mounting to glass or acrylic drum surfaces
• Greater adhesion in presence of fluid, sticks through wet surfaces